You know you need to have your business on social media, but it can be SO complicated! Many businesses hire social media professionals for this very reason. Plus they want assurance that their campaigns will work, generate leads, and give them positive exposure.
Here are some ways to tell if your social media is working.
- Your business page is getting noticed. It is also getting liked on Facebook and Twitter. You might want to aim for a certain number of new likes every week.
- Your images get likes, comments, shares, tweets, etc. Though you should try for shares, any amount of likes and comments will help your business to get noticed.
- When you ask questions, people respond to you. When you put out polls, you see a good amount of responses.
- You use Google Analytics to see how you and your business is doing. This can really help you see what you need to do better to get more response from your marketing campaign.
- You hire help if you are having trouble. If you need some assistance for a few months to get your social media marketing plan in place and effective, it will be worth it in the long run. You need a plan in place to make sure that you are reaching the people that you need to reach.
It can often be hard to see a response right away when you start a social media marketing campaign. However, with a little time and patience, you should begin to notice your business getting new likes and followers. You should also see your images getting comments and hopefully some shares. You should also begin to get responses when you ask questions. Stay with it. You will soon see your business grow with new clients.
If you enjoyed this article, you may also want to check out these others:
3 Essential Ways to Market Yourself on LinkedIn
5 Simple Ways to Improve Word-Of-Mouth for Your Business
15 Commandments for a Dynamic Sales-Marketing Process
Tips To Help You Decide How Much To Charge
5 Social Media Mistakes That Will Get You Unfriended/Unfollowed
5 Tips to Get More Visitors to Your Website
7 Steps to Help Your Business “Get Found” on the Web
15 Website Mistakes You Should Avoid (Part 1)
Is There Still Gold in Cold Calling?
This article is published by Will Sherwood | The Sherwood Group |Website Design | Graphic Design | Marketing Communications: The Sherwood Group has over 30 years of experience working with all sorts of companies, small and large. Our clients range from entrepreneurs to Fortune 500 firms, in nearly every business sector, from across the street to around the world (and yes, even Europe, China, and South America). Our goal is to create advertising, graphic design, website design, and marketing communication that still looks fresh and relevant 10-15 years later. Our mission is to stir your imagination and leave your competition shaken and wondering, Now what do we do?” We are located in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
“Like” us and/or “Follow” us at these social media sites and we’ll return the favor:
Please comment. We’d like to know if you found this article informative or helpful?